1. Twitter. Use it daily and get followers and tweet about your books. Retweet about other people’s books. Be interesting and engage with followers. This is truly worth the effort.
2. When sales drop off in the beginning of the month, this is normal. I have been doing this since 2008. The last two weeks of the month usually see a sales pickup.
3. My best sales days of the week are typically Thursday and Sunday. This has been across the board for a long time. If you can only promote your book on two days of the week, these are the days to do it.
4. A professionally designed cover is just the beginning. You have to have a catchy title, too. One that fits your genre and is easy to remember and ideally, with either two or three words.
5. I have thirty-something books published. Some are out of print or under other names or publishers are publishing them. My single-title books hardly sell any copies. If you want to sell more novels, series fiction is the way to go!
These are my five best tips for selling more books. I hope this helps you.